Spend an afternoon perfecting your cooking skills in a Made in Hackney masterclass! Let their renowned cooking, baking, and nutrition teachers lead you in an action-packed, hands-on, uniquely-themed culinary class. Themes include sourdough bread making, gluten-free baking, gourmet vegan food, eating for optimum health, plant-based fitness, raw desserts and chocolate, raw food, live cultures & ferments, authentic Indian, Middle Eastern feasts, wild food, vegan Japanese, and more. Each class concludes with a delicious local, seasonal, and organic tasting and take-home treats!
This program can be adjusted for food allergies with prior notice. Please be aware that the kitchen is located downstairs and is not accessible by elevator.
- Saturday, June 10, 2017: Raw Desserts and Chocolate
- Sunday, June 25, 2017: Live Cultures & Ferments
- Saturday, July 15, 2017: Homemade Cosmetics
- Saturday, September 23, 2017: Preserving
- Thursday, October 5, 2017: Live Cultures
- Saturday, October 7, 2017: Nut Cheese
- Saturday, October 14, 2017: Live Cultures
- Saturday, October 28, 2017: Gourmet Vegan Japanese
- Saturday, November 4, 2017: Gourmet Vegan
- Saturday, November 11, 2017: Raw Food
- Saturday, November 25, 2017: Gujarathi Masterclass