Welcome to visit.org! Thank you for visiting our website. We would be thrilled to help generate exciting new opportunities for your organization. Here we go:
How It Works
Visit.org will work closely with you to design an itinerary unique to your history, mission, expertise, and surroundings. This is a flexible process; each visit opportunity is tailored to maximize impact and ensure long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships between your organization and visitors. We will create a stunning profile page for your organization and our marketing team will promote it both online and offline. Our partnership will be an open dialogue, and we welcome all suggestions as to how we can better serve you.
What's in it for your organization?
- Outreach : As we are a global platform, your organization will have the opportunity to reach millions of Internet users around the world. Our marketing efforts will expose your work to new audiences who currently have no way of learning about you.
- Earned Revenue : Your organization will receive 100% of your tour asking price, so this revenue can be invested in your most impactful programs. Visit.org collects a 20% booking fee from users so that we can help more impactful organizations come on board and provide them with the support they need, free of charge.
- Build strong relations with visitors : Once visitors experience your programs, interact with staff and volunteers passionate about your mission, meet members of the community (when appropriate), and understand your overall impact, they will be more inclined to support your organization's work through donations, connections, and long-term advocacy efforts. We encourage you to obtain visitor contact information and follow up with them regarding future engagement.
- Our network : You will have access to our team of sustainable tourism and social impact professionals, both in NYC and around the world, and will be able to tap into our wide network of donors and as the partnership develops.
- A premium account : Our first 100 partner organizations receive a premium account, which includes: a feature spot on our homepage, special mention/highlighting in our social media, and instant promotion to our first visitor groups in your area.
What will you need to do?
Simply click the "ADD YOUR ORG FOR FREE" button at the bottom of this page and fill out the form. One of our country leaders will reach out to begin the easy process of completing a tour form and designing a profile page for your visit!
What does a typical tour itinerary look like?
Our partner nonprofits represent a diverse array of causes and sizes; no org is too big or too small. Visits include everything from tours to presentations to interactive workshops. Our team would be happy to work with you to develop the most exciting and effective itinerary appropriate for your organization.
* It is our policy not to include any interaction with children or other vulnerable populations in tour itineraries. If your organization works with vulnerable populations and wishes to include a type of interaction that is truly beneficial for community members, please discuss with us in advance. We vet orgs carefully and plan visits to ensure that community interaction is appropriate and respectful.
How are visits different from voluntourism?
- No long-term commitment is required from visitors.
- Visitors do not take part in your organization's regular services or programs on a long-term basis. They pay for their experience.
- We allow communities, not visitors or third party tour companies, to design and curate the visit experience
Add Your Org For Free