Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, first responders have been working on the front lines to keep our communities safe. Express your gratitude for their service by contributing to a nationwide letter-writing campaign that will lift spirits and warm hearts. Gather your team on a video call to write letters together along with a representative from the organization who will share more about their mission and how your messages will make a difference in people's lives. You’re welcome to use colored pencils, markers, pens, thank you cards, branded stationery, lined paper, or plain white printing paper. It’s not about the stationery—it’s the messages that are written that mean so much!
What you need:
- Stationary (or a blank piece of paper) and an envelope
- Pen or pencil
- A postage stamp
- Craft supplies and decorations (optional)
How it works:
- Start each letter with a generic salutation
- Express your thanks for their selfless service
- Share a little about yourself (your family, hobbies, work, school, pets, interests, etc.)
- Can’t find the words? Consider a drawing or painting
- For letters from adults: Include your contact information so recipients can reply back (optional)
- For letters from children: Include first name only and your age. Do not include any addresses.
- Mail your letters to the organization (address will be provided after booking)