Learn about the zero waste movement and how you can actively engage in sustainability in your day-to-day life. This webinar will be led by a trainer from the organization who is experienced in living a zero waste lifestyle. You will learn about the waste problem in Switzerland and all over the world, and will be presented with practical solutions and real-life examples to address it.
Why it matters:
This experience will allow you to discover the benefits of living a zero waste lifestyle and the concrete solutions you can adopt on a daily basis at home and at work. You will learn how more and more people living in Switzerland produce as little as 1 small container of waste a year—and will be provided with tips so you can do the same.
- Icebreaker and Introduction
- Presentation About the Organization
- Introduction to the Waste Problem and a Topic of Choice (a list of possible topics can be seen here)
- Presentation on the Zero Waste Lifestyle, Solutions, and Alternatives
- Activity on Proposed Theme in Breakout Rooms
- Q&A, Conclusion, and Wrap-Up