Visit.org is looking for a passionate and ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team remotely. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will oversee full-cycle recruiting at Visit.org and create strong talent pipelines for the company’s current and future hiring needs. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for our mission, and the energy and discipline to come in and be a builder. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning selection procedures, and hosting and assessing interviews with qualified candidates. They will work closely with the HR team to achieve inclusive hiring goals and ensure we’re poised to hire the absolute best people to drive our mission forward.
This is a remote, part-time, contract position with potential to develop into a larger role.
Do Work that Makes the World a Better Place
Visit.org is a proud B Corp with social impact in its DNA. As a mission-driven business, we’re motivated by the opportunity to help corporations and their employees around the world do more good in their communities. Each member of our team is passionate about making the world a better place and believes in the power of small actions to generate meaningful, lasting change.
When You Join the Team
- You’ll join a movement from the ground floor that’s helping the world’s leading brands generate social change and engage their employees with local causes they care about.
- You’ll combine passion, purpose, and a paycheck—Visit.org team members get out of bed every day knowing their work is meaningful and has a tangible impact on individuals and communities around the world.
- You’ll find purpose-driven people with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride that we’re building this thing together.
- Manage all phases of sourcing projects/pipeline, including developing a comprehensive sourcing strategy for a wide variety of openings across different departments
- Steer organizational recruiting strategy: effectively translate business needs into strategic initiatives and drive quantifiable outcomes.
- Provide exceptional candidate experience as you host candidates throughout the interview process.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and remote interviews
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- 4+ years relevant talent acquisition/recruitment experience.
- Experience improving hiring efficiency without sacrificing talent quality.
- Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Ability to generate a high volume of high quality talent.
- A focus on Inclusion & Diversity in all aspects of sourcing and attracting talent.
- Deep knowledge of and a point of view about hiring analytics, talent strategy and organizational change.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong desire to learn, and an ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced company that is going through substantial growth.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
What we offer:
This is a full-time with competitive pay and health benefits.