Visit.org is looking for a passionate and ambitious Senior Finance Manager to join our team remotely. The Senior Finance Manager will oversee daily accounting tasks, prepare financial statements and reports, and help maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for our mission, and the energy and discipline to come in and be a builder.
Do Work that Makes the World a Better Place
Visit.org is a proud B Corp with social impact in its DNA. As a mission-driven business, we’re motivated by the opportunity to help corporations and their employees around the world do more good in their communities. Each member of our team is passionate about making the world a better place and believes in the power of small actions to generate meaningful, lasting change.
When You Join the Team
- You’ll join a movement from the ground floor that’s helping the world’s leading brands generate social change and engage their employees with local causes they care about.
- You’ll combine passion, purpose, and a paycheck—Visit.org team members get out of bed every day knowing their work is meaningful and has a tangible impact on individuals and communities around the world.
- You’ll find purpose-driven people with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride that we’re building this thing together.
What You’ll Do:
The Senior Finance Manager will play a key, hands-on role in driving company-wide budgeting processes and business planning in a high growth environment. You will lead the Company’s day-to-day finance function, annual budgeting process, quarterly forecasts, operating plan, and departmental budgeting. You will work closely with senior leadership to provide financial consulting and strategic support in order to drive optimal business decision making.
- Perform all fiscal related duties pertaining to financial operations
- Establish processes and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan, modeling tools, and dashboards
- Assist management with all needed financial documents and reporting to support new funding
- Implement processes, frameworks and systems that allow us to capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business to make better decisions
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Evaluate processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in departmental programs and operations
- Lead major finance operations projects including optimizing major vendor relationships
- Work cross-functionally and respond to requests and questions related to AP
- 5+ years of relevant experience in financial modeling, valuation, accounting, and data analysis at a high growth SaaS company
- Ability to interpret, understand and manipulate complex data
- Extensive experience in developing budgets
- Ability to prioritize and deliver within short/tight deadlines and with high precision
- Experience with HR functions including payroll, compliance, and administration
- Extensive knowledge in QuickBooks Online
- Ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced company that is going through substantial growth
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and compile into detailed reports
What we offer:
This is a remote full-time position with competitive pay and health benefits.