Visit.org is looking for a passionate and ambitious Sales Operations Associate to join our team remotely. The Sales Operations Associate will play a key role in improving and scaling sales operations to help effectively and efficiently serve our corporate partners. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, extreme passion for our mission, and the desire to roll up their sleeves and make the impossible happen.
Do Work that Makes the World a Better Place
Visit.org is a proud B Corp with social impact in its DNA. As a mission-driven business, we’re motivated by the opportunity to help corporations and their employees around the world create a more equitable and inclusive workplace culture. Each member of our team is passionate about making the world a better place and believes in the power of small actions to generate meaningful, lasting change.
When You Join the Team
- You’ll join a movement from the ground floor that’s helping the world’s leading brands generate social change and strengthen their culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- You’ll combine passion, purpose, and a paycheck—Visit.org team members get out of bed every day knowing their work is meaningful and has a tangible impact on individuals and communities around the world.
- You’ll find purpose-driven people with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride that we’re building this thing together.
- Support the sales team throughout the entire sales cycle from lead generation to closing
- Understand and refine current practices in order to enhance productivity in sales administration and contract management
- Build sales proposals with client-specific information
- Support sales calls and work with sales managers on appropriate follow-up materials and scheduling
- Provide research in advance of client meetings
- Manage sales calendar
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations, sales, customer success or related role
- Experience using Salesforce to improve efficiency across operations
- Comfortable and confident in client-facing communications
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to manage multiple projects on tight timelines
- Familiar with and excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running
What we offer:
This is a remote, US-based, full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and health benefits.