Visit.org is looking for a passionate and ambitious Head of Experiential Content to join our team remotely. The Head of Experiential Content will be in charge of designing and directing Visit.org’s virtual social impact experiences, ensuring every event is as engaging and exciting as possible for our corporate partners. The ideal candidate will have experience producing virtual events, an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for our mission, and the energy and discipline to come in and be a builder.
Do Work that Makes the World a Better Place
Visit.org is a proud B Corp with social impact in its DNA. As a mission-driven business, we’re motivated by the opportunity to help corporations and their employees around the world do more good in their communities. Each member of our team is passionate about making the world a better place and believes in the power of small actions to generate meaningful, lasting change.
When You Join the Team
- You’ll join a movement from the ground floor that’s helping the world’s leading brands generate social change and engage their employees with local causes they care about.
- You’ll combine passion, purpose, and a paycheck—Visit.org team members get out of bed every day knowing their work is meaningful and has a tangible impact on individuals and communities around the world.
- You’ll find purpose-driven people with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride that we’re building this thing together.
- Review and redesign Visit.org’s virtual social impact activities in order to guarantee a great experience for participants from beginning to end
- Produce live virtual events, providing leadership and expertise to drive smooth productions
- Expand and build our offering, as well as push the boundaries of online virtual experiences
- Analyze post-event data metrics, virtual attendee engagement, and report on event effectiveness; optimize future events based on the results of this analysis
- Work with Visit.org’s nonprofit partners to ideate and execute engaging and impactful virtual events
- Continually track and report on digital trends within the event industry to be well-versed in and to stay up-to-date on virtual tools
- 8+ years of experience directing theater/movies/experiential productions
- Experience leading digital experiences/events
- Experience as a creative director
- Ability to curate meaningful human interactions and create emotional connections
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and departments
- Ability to standardize and write guidelines for experiential events
- Ability to be the gatekeeper for quality control of experiential content
What we offer:
This is a remote, part-time contract position with potential to expand to a full-time role.