Visit.org is looking for a hungry, ambitious Enterprise Sales Executive to join our team remotely (US-based). The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, extreme passion for our mission, and a track record of success in the B2B enterprise software space. In this role, you will focus on corporate partner acquisition for Visit.org’s virtual volunteering and employee engagement software for Fortune 1000 companies. You will be a key contributor to Visit.org’s growth and help our corporate partners greatly improve their HR, CSR, and Diversity & Inclusion initiatives. You will build relationships, foster potential partners, nurture the pipeline, and sell Visit.org’s technology and services to enterprise clients.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will work closely with the leadership team to strategize, implement, and test different sales approaches. The ideal candidate is motivated by and thrives in an autonomous environment, taking ownership of the sales process—from prospecting to process to closing deals. This is an opportunity for an experienced sales professional who is passionate about helping corporate partners achieve better employee engagement and social impact results and desires to be a key contributor to the growth of an innovative, mission-driven software and service company.
- Sell Visit.org: acquire additional enterprise partners (1,500+ employees) for Visit.org’s solution.
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation to closure: foster prospects; build relationships; cultivate a consultative sales approach; manage the sales process through responsive, proactive, and client-focused communication and client management.
- Provide consultative selling and act as a true partner to clients: through expertise and recommendations, your ability to solve the needs of clients will increase the quality of the product and service provided to them.
- Consciously create and tailor a winning strategy to each conversation—no two deals are the same.
- Grow new business for both established enterprise partners and new targeted sectors and clients.
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Problem-solve, listen critically, and find ways to enhance, improve, and augment our business, products, approach, and client programs at each step of the way.
- Partner with our Corporate Partner Success team to foster the transition from sales cycle to client implementation.
- 5-7 years of experience in a sales function with increasing responsibilities. Pre-existing local relationships with large corporations are essential and we will consider all relevant industries and roles.
- Strong experience in active solicitation and sales process management of corporations and foundations.
- Effective and inspiring storyteller and presenter, with the ability to connect technology with longer term vision and goals. This includes excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with the ability to create, edit and present collateral material.
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 20+ opportunities at any given time that represent the highest priority opportunities for each market assigned. Excitement to seek out and build new organizational relationships to nurture and develop on an ongoing basis.
- Desire to make a larger impact in the world by giving corporations and nonprofits alike the ability to effect change through engagement with technology. This includes expertise in technology demonstrations and the ability to leverage technology as a storytelling tool.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growth environment with limited structure and guidance.
- Ability to gain access to and engage credibly with decision-makers in top companies.
- Ability to look at each situation with adaptability, flexibility, and innovation—a true desire to win and change the world.
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity and an environment of constant experimentation and learning.
- Self-starter/high level of internal motivation to win and succeed.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience + bonus
- Health benefits