Visit.org is looking for a hungry, ambitious Director of Sales to join our team remotely. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, extreme passion for our mission, and a track record of success in the B2B enterprise software space. In this role, you will lead a team of passionate sales managers to drive corporate partner acquisition for Visit.org’s virtual volunteering and employee engagement software for Fortune 500 companies. You will be a key contributor to Visit.org’s growth and help our corporate partners greatly improve their HR, CSR, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives.
The Director of Sales will work closely with senior management team to lead sales strategy and implement processes that scale. The ideal candidate is motivated by and thrives in an autonomous environment, taking ownership of the whole sales process. This is an opportunity for an experienced sales professional who is excited about helping corporate partners achieve better employee engagement and social impact results and desires to be a key contributor to the growth of an innovative, mission-driven software and service company.
Do Work that Makes the World a Better Place
Visit.org is a proud B Corp with social impact in its DNA. As a mission-driven business, we’re motivated by the opportunity to help corporations and their employees around the world do more good in their communities. Each member of our team is passionate about making the world a better place and believes in the power of small actions to generate meaningful, lasting change.
When You Join the Team
- You’ll join a movement from the ground floor that’s helping the world’s leading brands generate social change and engage their employees with local causes they care about.
- You’ll combine passion, purpose, and a paycheck—Visit.org team members get out of bed every day knowing their work is meaningful and has a tangible impact on individuals and communities around the world.
- You’ll find purpose-driven people with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride that we’re building this thing together.
- Motivate and lead a team of passionate sales managers, helping them to grow in their ability to provide consultative selling and act as a true partner to clients
- Responsible for all aspects of sales development, ensuring Visit.org’s services can reach as many end users as possible
- Design and implement effective processes to efficiently support clients of all sizes and touch points
- Consciously create and tailor a winning strategy to each conversation—no two deals are the same
- Problem-solve, listen critically, and find ways to enhance and improve our business, products, approach, and client programs at each step of the way
- Hit and exceed sales targets through planning and execution
- Ensure continuous uniformity of process across the sales team and communication of optimizations and changes
- Anticipate opportunities for improvement in the sales process and implement action plans
- 8+ years of experience in a sales function with increasing responsibilities. Pre-existing local relationships with large corporations are essential and we will consider all relevant industries and roles
- Proven track record of success in closing enterprise sales opportunities from start through to completion with Fortune 500 enterprise customers
- Desire to build and grow a passionate, high performing team
- Effective and inspiring storyteller and presenter, with the ability to connect technology with longer term vision and goals. This includes excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with the ability to create, edit and present collateral material
- Know how to develop, implement and lead a sales strategy and team
- Strong desire for autonomy, exhibiting a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Agile and able to pivot constantly to help support the team in meeting quotas and organization goals; comfortable with ambiguity and an environment of constant experimentation and learning
- Experience in reading data and using data to make decisions
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities while maintaining a strong sense of urgency to ensure every client has a great experience
- Familiar with and excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for our mission and the desire to make an impact in the world through technology
What We Offer:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience health benefits.