Visit.org is looking for a passionate, ambitious Director of DEI Curriculum to join our team remotely. The Director of DEI Curriculum will be responsible for developing effective Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming that will help Visit.org’s corporate partners achieve a more equitable and inclusive culture. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, extreme passion for our mission, and the energy and discipline to come in and create. The Director of DEI Curriculum will work closely with the senior management team to lead DEI programming strategy. They will be a key contributor to the growth of an innovative, mission-driven software and service company.
Do Work that Makes the World a Better Place
Visit.org is a proud B Corp with social impact in its DNA. As a mission-driven business, we’re motivated by the opportunity to help corporations and their employees around the world create a more equitable and inclusive workplace culture. Each member of our team is passionate about making the world a better place and believes in the power of small actions to generate meaningful, lasting change.
When You Join the Team
- You’ll join a movement from the ground floor that’s helping the world’s leading brands generate social change and strengthen their culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- You’ll combine passion, purpose, and a paycheck—Visit.org team members get out of bed every day knowing their work is meaningful and has a tangible impact on individuals and communities around the world.
- You’ll find purpose-driven people with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride that we’re building this thing together.
- Research, develop, and refine Visit.org’s employee engagement DEI programming offered to our corporate partners, who are Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies
- Continuously improve DEI programming based on current events, new learnings, and our corporate partners’ Employee Resource Group focus areas
- Serve as a strategic consultant and subject matter expert to promote consistent and best practice approaches to DEI content for Visit.org’s corporate partners
- Refine Visit.org’s social impact experiences to ensure they are optimized for achieving DEI curriculum initiatives and goals
- Own the roll-out, support, evaluation, and ongoing improvement of Visit.org’s DEI curriculum
- Evaluate DEI curriculum effectiveness, using data to drive program improvements
- Build and oversee dynamic resource libraries in support of employee learning and the creation of inclusive workplace cultures
- Stay up to date on the latest topics and trends in the inclusion space
- 5+ years of experience leading and implementing large-scale DEI strategy, programming, and initiatives, with a strong, demonstrated passion for and thoughtfulness about the DEI space
- Ability to lead the development and and implementation of new, creative DEI ideas and solutions
- Comfortable with autonomy, ambiguity, and an environment of constant experimentation and learning
- Effective and inspiring storyteller and presenter, with the ability to connect technology with longer term vision and goals. This includes excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with the ability to create, edit and present collateral material
- Familiar with and excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for our mission and the desire to make an impact in the world through technology
What we offer:
This is a remote, full-time role with competitive salary and health benefits.