Visit.org is looking for a passionate and ambitious Director of Account Management to join our team remotely. The Director of Account Management will lead our growing Account Management team in order to drive effectiveness and efficiency and ensure our corporate clients are able to maximize the value and impact of their Visit.org partnership. They will be a key contributor to Visit.org’s growth and help our corporate partners greatly improve their HR, CSR, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives.
The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, extreme passion for our mission, and the energy and discipline to come in and be a builder. The Director of Account Management will be a trusted partner to our enterprise clients while mentoring their team to be the same. They will be responsible for defining client success objectives, strategy, and tactics and implementing processes that scale. This is an opportunity for an experienced account management professional who has the experience to forge strong connections with enterprise clients, is passionate about helping them achieve better employee engagement and social impact results, and desires to be a key contributor to the growth of an innovative, mission-driven software and service company.
Do Work that Makes the World a Better Place
Visit.org is a proud B Corp with social impact in its DNA. As a mission-driven business, we’re motivated by the opportunity to help corporations and their employees around the world do more good in their communities. Each member of our team is passionate about making the world a better place and believes in the power of small actions to generate meaningful, lasting change.
When You Join the Team
- You’ll join a movement from the ground floor that’s helping the world’s leading brands generate social change and engage their employees with local causes they care about.
- You’ll combine passion, purpose, and a paycheck—Visit.org team members get out of bed every day knowing their work is meaningful and has a tangible impact on individuals and communities around the world.
- You’ll find purpose-driven people with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride that we’re building this thing together.
- Motivate and lead a team of passionate account managers, helping them to grow in their ability to provide consultative support and leadership to Visit.org’s corporate partners
- Build effective strategies, tools, and processes and set priorities to deliver growth and increased value to clients
- Design and implement leading processes to efficiently support clients of all sizes and touch points
- Handle the overall responsibility for managing client relationships across the full client portfolio, owning client retention and satisfaction KPIs
- Serve as an ambassador for Visit.org’s client experience, representing the organization at the highest levels to prospective partners and clients
- Advocate for the client experience across Visit.org, work with cross-functional teams to ensure that client success initiatives are visible and aligned with company goals, communicate product feedback and client sentiment to internal stakeholders
- 8+ years of SaaS account management or customer/client success experience, ideally within a fast-paced startup environment with experience managing large, complex enterprise relationships
- Proven track record of success in closing enterprise sales opportunities from start through to completion with large customers
- A strong track record of managing Fortune 500 clients, as well as expanding contract size
- Experience in reading data and using data to make decisions
- A talent for solving sticky situations, creating consensus and turning clients into raving fans
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Experience collaborating closely with cross functional leaders
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities while maintaining a strong sense of urgency to ensure every client has a great experience
- Desire to build and grow a passionate, high performing team
- Familiar with and excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for our mission and the desire to make an impact in the world through technology
What we offer:
This is a remote, full-time role with competitive salary and health benefits.