Visit.org is looking for a passionate and ambitious Asia Pacific Nonprofit Lead to join our team remotely and help expand a thriving network of partner nonprofits and social ventures (“Orgs”) in the Asia Pacific region. Visit.org is a technology platform that helps companies discover & book hundreds of virtual social impact experiences led by and benefiting local orgs. This is a remote, home-based, full-time role.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a nonprofit background and a business mindset who wants to contribute their skills to making a positive impact in the Asia Pacific region and around the world. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, extreme passion for nonprofits and their work, and the desire to roll up their sleeves and make the impossible happen. They will feel comfortable wearing many hats and leading initiatives to long-term success.
Do Work that Makes the World a Better Place
Visit.org is a proud B Corp with social impact in its DNA. As a mission-driven business, we’re motivated by the opportunity to help corporations and their employees around the world do more good in their communities. Each member of our team is passionate about making the world a better place and believes in the power of small actions to generate meaningful, lasting change.
When You Join the Team
- You’ll join a movement from the ground floor that’s helping the world’s leading brands generate social change and engage their employees with local causes they care about.
- You’ll combine passion, purpose, and a paycheck—Visit.org team members get out of bed every day knowing their work is meaningful and has a tangible impact on individuals and communities around the world.
- You’ll find purpose-driven people with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride that we’re building this thing together.
- Previous experience working with nonprofits/charities
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to join late meetings weekdays from 9 AM - 1 PM EST
- A “can do” attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Comfortable hosting/leading Zoom video meetings
- Passion for our mission and the desire to make an impact in the world through technology
- Team player who is able to collaborate across different departments
- Ability to facilitate large Zoom events
- Strong local network and/or understanding of nonprofits in your area
- Experience volunteering (short or long-term)
- Knowledge or experience with Salesforce or other CRM is a plus
- Self-motivated and can work independently
Timeline & Commitment
This is a remote, home-based, full-time position (40 hours/week). Must be available for team meetings weekdays 9 AM - 1 PM EST.