Visit.org is looking for a passionate and ambitious Account Executive to join our team remotely. The Account Executive will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team and be a trusted partner to our enterprise clients.
The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, extreme passion for our mission, and the energy and discipline to come in and be a builder. The Account Executive will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty and help identify and drive the necessary changes to maximize efficiency. They will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Do Work that Makes the World a Better Place
Visit.org is a proud B Corp with social impact in its DNA. As a mission-driven business, we’re motivated by the opportunity to help corporations and their employees around the world do more good in their communities. Each member of our team is passionate about making the world a better place and believes in the power of small actions to generate meaningful, lasting change. We’re looking for new team members to help us continue to innovate game-changing technology and help our corporate partners nurture a company culture of purpose, impact, and inclusion. If you want to feel good about going to work every day, Visit.org is the place to be.
When You Join the Team
- You’ll join a movement from the ground floor that’s helping the world’s leading brands generate social change and engage their employees with local causes they care about.
- You’ll combine passion, purpose, and a paycheck—Visit.org team members get out of bed every day knowing their work is meaningful and has a tangible impact on individuals and communities around the world.
- You’ll join a high-performing rockstar team that will help you hone your skills while being your best, most authentic self.
- You’ll find passionate, purpose-driven people with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride that we’re building this thing together.
- Help corporate partners plan and understand the best ways to utilize Visit.org software and services based on their business needs
- Be the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
- Be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, and educating customers
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Lead kick-off meetings and launching of new corporate partnerships
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Sales experience is a plus
- Strong leadership and organizational skills and the ability to create structure in ambiguous situations
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp different processes and/or systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player who can foster relationships and communicate effectively across departments
- Familiar with and excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for our mission and the desire to make an impact in the world through technology
What we offer:
This is a remote, full-time role with competitive salary and health benefits.