Visit.org is looking for ambitious, creative team players who are passionate about our mission to empower local communities and excited to get their hands dirty making the impossible happen
To apply for a position, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Join us! Visit.org is looking for a passionate, ambitious Nonprofit Outreach & Engagement Intern to join our team remotely this summer. If you’re a self-motivated individual interested in social impact and entrepreneurship, we want to work with you! We’re a startup, so the right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for our mission, and the desire to roll up your sleeves and make the impossible happen.
Role and responsibilities:
• Research and help recruit nonprofits and social ventures tackling a range of social, environmental, and economic issues across the US
• Build relationships and assist organizations in developing Visit.org volunteer & social impact experiences as needed
• Help with projects related to impact measurement and tracking
• Track activity and leads in CRM system
• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
• Has experience working in the nonprofit sector and understands the unique needs of nonprofits
• Passionate about social good, empowering local communities, and issues related to diversity, equity, and social justice
• Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and orientations
• Is comfortable on the phone and ready to talk to new organizations every day
• Excited to work in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
What do we offer?
This internship is unpaid. We highly encourage students who can receive academic credit to apply. You will gain experience in the operations of a startup while making a positive impact on local communities. This internship will be conducted remotely via Zoom.
Timeline & Commitment:
Start in June 2020, 2 days/week
Submit your resume & cover letter to [email protected]