We're looking for passionate, ambitious team players to join our startup team in New York City.
Join our global team to change the world through travel, tech, and social good.
Are you up for the challenge?
Visit.org is the world’s largest discovery and booking platform for immersive, impactful travel experiences hosted by do-good organizations around the world. If you are a proactive rockstar operations manager with endless energy who’s dying to make a positive impact on the world through tech and travel, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a hands-on, can-do operations manager to join our core startup team in Soho, NYC.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a high-growth environment with a new and evolving product and be willing to take initiative and proactively identify and resolve problems with minimal direction. The ideal candidate will have clearly demonstrated problem-solving skills and an ability to quickly learn and teach others. You must be authorized to work in the US to apply.
The right candidate
• Is independent, ambitious, and constantly coming up with new and exciting ideas
• Has experience managing operations in a small team
• Is excited to work in a startup environment
• Has strong organizational skills including multi-tasking and time management.
• Is eager to work with do-good organizations (nonprofits, social businesses, and others) around the world
• Is a team player that will do anything to assist the team to accomplish tasks
• Is able to analyze problems and identify potential solutions and preventive measures
What will you do?
• Provide day-to-day operational leadership to the NYC team and our many team members around the world
• Work closely with cross-functional leadership in marketing, tech, customer care, & executive leadership to execute on short-term sprints as well as long-term planning
• Analyze and evaluate information, data, and feedback in order to make strategic decisions and solve problems
• Provide guidance and direction to other team members, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
• Review financial statements, sales reports, or other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and identify areas needing cost reduction and/or operational improvements
• Support administrative tasks such as recruitment, accounting, & payroll
What do we offer?
This is a full-time position for high achievers. Startup salary with potential equity in the company and the experience of a lifetime.
Timeline & Commitment
Please send the following to [email protected]: (1) your resume, (2) a cover letter explaining why you’re passionate about our work and why you’ll be a stellar operations manager. You must be authorized to work in the US to apply.